WP1 | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The “Project Management” WP aims to carry out the coordination and management of the project. The objectives of the WP are:
- Provide efficient project management;
- Manage internal and institutional communication;
- Monitor the results of the project;
- Organize official meetings;
- Ensure financial coordination.
WP2 | COMMUNICATION
The “Communication” WP aims to:
- to promote and increase the inclusion and awareness of the general public, local communities and health professionals on the specific objectives and scores of the project
- implement the inclusions and cooperation of public and private departments and research groups on common sampling, monitoring and analysis methodologies.
The main activities of the WP will be:
- Start-up activities, with the creation of correct internal and external communication
- Media relations and publications, with connection to media for the promotion and preparation of promotional material
- Digital activities, for promotion on the web and media
- Public events and stakeholder involvement, with the organization of events.
WP3 | REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS AND SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE
The objective of the “Requirements analysis and system architecture” WP is to acquire a clear understanding of the group of key users, their needs and requirements. These will be used for the design of the integrated environment. The main activities of the WP will be:
- Stakeholder analysis, user requirements based on ISO 9241-2010. The attention will be focused on the definition of the context, the definition of the requirements derived from the users’ needs and the context of use combined with an architectural investigation.
- Evaluation of the snapshot of the situatione with attention to comparable systems and specific tools concerning uncertainty / sensitivity / robustness for the recognition of dangerous events, graphic interface and features tailored to the group of autistic people.
- Feasibility study relating to the installation of the system and which performance indicators should be achieved in relation to the spatial characteristics, materials, systems and appliances.
- Integrated environment design including the main requirements of the layout of the rooms, the furnishings, the system requirements, the site design, with the location of all the components and wiring.
WP4 | SENSHOME INTEGRATED SOLUTION DEVELOPMENT AND TEST
The “Development and test of the SENSHOME integrated solution” WP will be dedicated to the development, installation and test of the SENSHOME integrated solution, the system design, including hardware, software and furnishings, to be installed in the SENSHOME Environment. The development of the software solution, the procurement of sensors and hardware components, the supply of furnishings, the related integration and installation are specific objectives.
A laboratory mock-up will be implemented in UNIBZ in order to study different types of interior design combined with comfort, acoustic and movement sensors to recognize the dangers inside the furnished environments. A final test will take care to verify compliance with the required requirements. WP4 will be developed through the following main activities:
- Implementation of the SENSHOME solution, including the acquisition and development of the hardware and software component and system integration;
- Purchase of furniture for the required use cases, which includes the supply of the necessary furniture for SENSHOME;
- Setting the SENSHOME environment, making available the area, the layout of the rooms and the minimum services (water, power, LAN, heating, lighting);
- Full-scale implementation, integration, testing and evaluation of the SENSHOME solution, in order to install all the components, complete the integration, prepare the test procedure and test reports and perform tests to evaluate the overall functionality and integration.
WP5 | DEMONSTRATIVE ACTIVITIES: EXPERIMENTATION AND IMPROVEMENT OF THE SOLUTION DEVELOPED SENSHOME
WP5 is dedicated to demonstrating the SENSHOME solution in a real environment, based on the results of WP4. This WP will define the users to be involved, the use cases, simulating real cases, with analysis and evaluation of the results in collaboration with the associated partners. The WP5 will be developed through the following main activities:
- Planning and recruitment, definition of the users involved, planning in collaboration with all associated partners, ethical recommendations and policies of the test cases, execution of the solution.
- SENSHOME test case and evaluation procedure: will provide a socio-technical evaluation and the definition of the test case.
- Demonstration of test cases with real users, performing test cases and collecting all the useful data during the demonstration, including interviews (and other defined evaluation methods) with users, in collaboration with all associated partners.
- Evaluation of SENSHOME, with analysis of the data collected, evaluation of the results, review and potential improvement of the SENSHOME solution, iterative repetition and evaluation of the selected test cases.
- Preparation of the SENSHOME business plan with the support of Televita spa and associated partners P.SYS, addressing how to improve the exploitation of the assembly of SENSHOME technologies and the possible future expansion.